Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Here are a bunch of pictures that I took today, some of dinner and some of things around the house. We had a nice day. Some friends had planned to come down to visit and stay for Thanksgiving dinner. They got sick, however, and couldn't come. Too bad! We missed them! Anyway, we had a nice day...Paul had to go into work a couple times, but we got all the cooking done, the kids played football outside with the neighbors, and we played a few board games! I'd say it was a success. The only problem was that although I didn't make a ton of food, we did have small portions of all the Thanksgiving staples, none of which the kids liked. What kind of children don't like mashed potatoes and gravy? Paul and I ate a lot of everything, but the kids just ate peas and then had pie and ice cream for dessert. At least they ate their vegetables! Here is a link to the pie I made this year...Joey said it was the best he ever had. It might have been because he was so hungry! I actually thought it was delicious too. We miss all our family and friends that we couldn't be with this Thanksgiving. God bless you all!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Here are a bunch of pictures that I took today, some of dinner and some of things around the house. We had a nice day. Some friends had planned to come down to visit and stay for Thanksgiving dinner. They got sick, however, and couldn't come. Too bad! We missed them! Anyway, we had a nice day...Paul had to go into work a couple times, but we got all the cooking done, the kids played football outside with the neighbors, and we played a few board games! I'd say it was a success. The only problem was that although I didn't make a ton of food, we did have small portions of all the Thanksgiving staples, none of which the kids liked. What kind of children don't like mashed potatoes and gravy? Paul and I ate a lot of everything, but the kids just ate peas and then had pie and ice cream for dessert. At least they ate their vegetables! Here is a link to the pie I made this year...Joey said it was the best he ever had. It might have been because he was so hungry! I actually thought it was delicious too. We miss all our family and friends that we couldn't be with this Thanksgiving. God bless you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment