
Hello everyone...I apologize for not updated lately. I have lots of pictures, but I just haven't had the time to get them all posted.
Unfortunately, I can't find my camera at the moment, so this is the only picture I have from Halloween/All Saints Day this year. Joey was a Musketeer, Paulie was a vampire and Anna was a princess. Sophia was an elephant, but wasn't in the picture. Our photo studio downtown was taking pictures of kids, so I had one done, just to remember how cute they are! I found some satin fabric on sale for $2 a yard and I make capes for them all, and it worked out well, because they kept them warm.
For All Saints we had a party at our house. There were about 20 kids and we all had a great time. Joey was St. Hubert (costume very similar to his musketeer costume), Paulie was St Patrick, Anna was St. Therese, and Sophia was St. Bernadette. I am going to have to get them all dressed up again when I finally find my camera, so I can get a shot of them.
Well, thats it for now. I hope you are all well. I will post more later!






1 comment:
Love, love, love the costumes! I cannot believe how grown up Anna looks!
We need to get together -- I miss you guys!
Post a Comment