Saturday, July 28, 2007

A little about Joey


I haven't posted much about our oldest lately...he is such a big help, although he likes to have things HIS way and he is SO persistent. It is going to serve him well later in life, I am sure. I know that he didn't get it from me!
Joey is very excited about starting 2nd grade, and since we recently got our books we are going to start in a couple weeks. He would like to start now, but I would like a little more summer! He started Karate a couple months ago and is doing really well with it. He really enjoys it and he has a great Sensei. The classes are very personal as there is only one other boy during the summer. He and the boy take turns kicking each other (with pads on) and an exciting time is had by all.
Here is a picture...i will post more later!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page