What can I say?! We are finally home from Paul's conference in Banff, Alberta. We had a wonderful time...swimming, wonderful food, beautiful scenery, and Paul learned a lot. You can imagine how some people react, however, when your two boys run through the lobby of a spectacular hotel like this, saying loudly, 'Victory is Mine!' Actually, just walking through the door precipitated many responses...most people were happy to see our kids and they really were fairly well behaved. Some people though, were a little disgusted to see so many kids (we only have 4!) and you could see it on their faces. It was a little sad that some people were so upset to see a couple of kids.
it wasn't all bad though...there was a nice Japanese man who came up to me and said, with a look of disbelief, 'Are these all your kids?' I said yes, and he responded with a huge grin and 'OH, you great mama!' with a Japanese accent. Very funny.
I will post more pictures tomorrow.






No comments:
Post a Comment