Friday, May 2, 2008

Spring has been on its way...


and it is finally here! Our yard is in full bloom. Today I opened the front door and I could smell the lilacs, even though they are about 50 feet away and around the corner of the house. We have four dogwoods that are absolutely lovely and the wisteria is going to bloom soon too. It is just amazing and it makes us want to spend all day outside. The baby loves it too, and just wants to crawl around in the grass investigating. (By the way, she is laughing in this picture, not crying. Her new thing is to smile with her mouth wide open!) Unfortunately, we have dogs, so we really have to watch where she is going!

We didn't do any formal schooling today. I cleaned a lot of things up, inside and outside the house, and the kids amused themselves with various things. Things homeschoolers like to call 'Nature Study', 'Spacial Reasoning', and of course, the old stand-by, 'Art'. We all learned a lot! More pictures HERE!


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page