Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Trip to Dayton

Like I said in the previous post...it has been WAY too long, but hopefully after I catch up, I will be able to keep it up.
Anyway, a few months ago we made the trip to Dayton to visit my in-laws. We had a great time. Paul and I actually got to go on a date to a wonderful musical, Shenandoah. It really was outstanding and we both laughed a cried during the show.
Also while we were there, we walked around downtown Dayton to view all the City Life Statues.
They are very clever and lifelike statues of people doing various things around the downtown area. It really forced us to walk around the city and it was a lot of fun. Joey especially had a great time checking them all off the map, and he and Grandma and Grandpa actually stayed downtown to find a few more, while I took everyone else home for a nap. I've been trying to post pictures from them, but for some reason they aren't working. I will try again later.
Also that week we took in a Dayton Dragons Baseball game, visited Boonshoft Kids Museum, and went to the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Museum.
All in all, it was a great trip. I am sure I am forgetting something, since it was three months ago, but it was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page