Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Camping, 2008





I don't know how well these pictures are going to come out on the blog, but I thought I would give it a try. I had to scan these, since they were from a film camera and not our digital. I think if you click on these photos, you will be able to zoom in on them. A couple months ago we went camping with the extended family of some of our friends here in town. This was a little wild for us, and I had doubts about going, but I am so glad we went...it was so beautiful in the mountains (we were at 7500') and we can't wait to go back. I am sure you can see in the photos that out of all the kids there, Anna and Sophia were the only two girls. There sure were a lot of little boys running around, as well as a lot of dogs, including our two. What an adventure...hiking, shooting guns and campfires. What more can you want?!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page