Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This lady makes dresses and then just GIVES them away!


No, this isn't my child, nor did I make this outfit. It is from a blog called Grosgrain and here's what she does. She creates darling outfits, then posts them on her blog. If you leave a comment or link back to her page from your blog, you are entered to win. So, in case you couldn't tell, I thought it would be nice to win this one!
I really am not sure why she does this, other than spreading joy to people she doesn't know, but maybe you can figure it out by reading her blog.
Maybe you'll win!

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Thanks so much for your bid, and that is a cute outfit.

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Liz! It looks like you won a couple of my Nie Nie Auctions. Go to extraordinaryhousewives.blogspot.com to check it out or send me your email address to hondavan at cableone dot net

Locations of visitors to this page